About Me

My photo
follow up from previous blog, http://conniekonnykards.blogspot.com/ I am retired here in UK, well into my seventies, and I have crafted as long as I can remember. OH John and I have been happily married for 54 years. We have a lovely family and a cat with attitude ...... Lots of work from my hobbies is on Flickr.

Thursday 7 July 2011

Bookmarks


Today I made 23 simple bookmarks, using cropped images from my files stuck onto firm card strips.
They are the first batch to be sold for a fundraising group for Macmillan Cancer Support. I'll make these up to 50 and more later if they sell quickly.
It has been some time since I raised money for a charity - for many years I made cards for a local toy library for children with special needs.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!!! I see a whole bunch of favorites! These should all do really well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your bookmarks Connie you have some lovely pictures for them. They should sell well.

    ReplyDelete