About Me

My photo
follow up from previous blog, http://conniekonnykards.blogspot.com/ I am retired here in UK, well into my seventies, and I have crafted as long as I can remember. OH John and I have been happily married for 54 years. We have a lovely family and a cat with attitude ...... Lots of work from my hobbies is on Flickr.

Tuesday 19 October 2010

TAST 2010 - 31 & 32





Autumn Theme


31 Raised Close Herringbone Stitch
32 Shell Chain Stitch

A patchwork block stitch sampler.
As my arm continues to be painful I can only stitch in short spells so this has taken several days.

I enjoy setting up a small patchwork block, choosing threads - these are Perle 5 & 8 - and letting a design develop.
The fabrics are a scrim base with cotton and hessian patches.
I'm catching up on TAST now, just a couple to get to this week's stitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment