About Me

My photo
follow up from previous blog, http://conniekonnykards.blogspot.com/ I am retired here in UK, well into my seventies, and I have crafted as long as I can remember. OH John and I have been happily married for 54 years. We have a lovely family and a cat with attitude ...... Lots of work from my hobbies is on Flickr.

Monday 11 October 2010

Frustrated Again!!

TAST 2010 - 28 Raised Chain Stitch.
My arm has been so painful recently that I have given up stitching for some time - so I'm four stitches behind with the TAST challenge, and another due tomorrow.
This morning the arm felt much better - still OK this afternoon, so I started a small sample of the first Raised Chain.
WOE!!!! After a short time, and just this small amount stitched, I could do no more.
I'm more than frustrated, but I'll keep trying in short spells .....

To pass the time I looked through old photographs and found the one below, taken by our son in the Sahara a few years ago - beautiful girls and lovely fabrics - there's always something to cheer me!

PS I did manage to complete a mini sampler block of the stitch on Friday - see Flickr.

1 comment:

  1. Connie can you let me have your e mail address - I've emailed you but think I used your old address as I'm back on my old pc.

    ReplyDelete