About Me

My photo
follow up from previous blog, http://conniekonnykards.blogspot.com/ I am retired here in UK, well into my seventies, and I have crafted as long as I can remember. OH John and I have been happily married for 54 years. We have a lovely family and a cat with attitude ...... Lots of work from my hobbies is on Flickr.

Tuesday 1 January 2013

New Year 2013

Daybreak, and at last the sun was breaking through as the moon slipped away ....
And hooray!  I felt well, as I woke, for the first time in many weeks.
A new year, time for resolutions, simple so that I won't break them ...
smile each morning,
look for something beautiful to photograph each day,
(the moon this morning!)
enjoy my lovely family and friends,
and keep adding the patches and taking the tablets that keep me going!
Many thanks for your support to all those friends,
and a very
Happy and Healthy New Year to all,  Connie, x

6 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you too Connie - beautiful photograph and a great set of resolutions. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Resolutions Connie. Simple and heartwarming. A happy new year to you and John.
    Love Lynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Connie, how wonderful that you have begun a day feeling well. I hope it keeps going that way. I like your resolutions.
    Love the early morning contrast of colours in the photo. and your Blackwork trees.

    All the very best for 2013.
    love, Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Connie so glad you are beginning to feel a bit better lets hope 2013 is a calmer year healthwise for you. Love your resolutions and what a lovely photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you are feeling better Connie! What a beautiful photo... I am very partial to bare branch tree scenes :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely post Connie you are an inspiration! love the picture!

    ReplyDelete