About Me

My photo
follow up from previous blog, http://conniekonnykards.blogspot.com/ I am retired here in UK, well into my seventies, and I have crafted as long as I can remember. OH John and I have been happily married for 54 years. We have a lovely family and a cat with attitude ...... Lots of work from my hobbies is on Flickr.

Monday 18 April 2011

April Posy


For six days I have been out of action as I have an acute flare of spinal pain - but yesterday I managed a short hobble in the garden and I was pleased to find lots of violets haphazardly growing here and there.
So I made a little posy - the smallest flowers do more for me than all the pain tablets I'm taking .....
I'm waiting for a spinal injection - then maybe I'll get to do some crafting or painting again.

5 comments:

  1. Connie i am so sorry to hear you have been in such pain and out of action. i do hope the injection allows you to feel better soon.

    The violets are beautiful, and the other little flower is just gorgeous.

    thinking of you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you've been feeling so bad, Hope you don't have to wait too long for the injection... So glad you have some cheery flowers, love the arrangement you made...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel better soon Connie, when I feel a bit down I put flickr onto slideshow and enjoy the view!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's amazing how a few flowers in a vase (or even just a simple jar) can make the mood improve. i'm happy it's helped but hope you feel much better very soon.

    :-)
    libbyQ

    btw: they are such pretty flowers. i'm wondering what the larger one is?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm saddened that you are in pain Connie. you brighten up the day with your blog. Sending warm thoughts your way.

    ReplyDelete