About Me

My photo
follow up from previous blog, http://conniekonnykards.blogspot.com/ I am retired here in UK, well into my seventies, and I have crafted as long as I can remember. OH John and I have been happily married for 54 years. We have a lovely family and a cat with attitude ...... Lots of work from my hobbies is on Flickr.

Wednesday 7 July 2010


Fabric Postcard ...
This has been hanging around needing completion for a long time. As I attempted Wave Stitch in the top corner (see previous post)
I decided to add more and more until it became OTT and so completed!
It was a piece of patchwork print fabric and I think it is now "encrusted" - with buttons, beads, sequins, braid, machine & hand stitching.
Altogether a hotch potch - but I enjoyed stitching it anyway.

1 comment:

  1. No, it's not a hotch potch or OTT, it's gorgeous! I love this so much!

    ReplyDelete